Saturday

Teeth and Tonsils............

So after the playground injury, I proceeded to scar Lilli for life because I took her to the dentist. It. was. not. a. good. trip.

She needed to have one front tooth bonded, and the other is basically shattered, and will most likey break off at any point.

If that wasn't bad enough - the kid had tonsillitis for the 2nd time in 3 months. She was in so much pain, and I felt so sorry for her. She even missed Easter because she was so sick. (Alec, however, looked adorable in his sweater vest and khakis!)

I then noticed that both of Lilli's front teeth were turning brown............great...............

It was back to the dentist again.

As soon as we pulled into the parking lot, Lilli shook her head and said "no like." Um, do you think I could have felt any more awful????

The verdict is in....................2 root canals and reconstruction of both front teeth. This kid is going to hate me!

No comments: