Wednesday

Back to work I go............

So I have been on maternity leave for almost 4 months now, and I go back to teaching on the 6th. I have mixed feeling about it...............

I absolutely loved having time to bond with Alec, and I am so fortunate that I had that much time off. However, the SAHM thing just isn't for me. It is such a tough job, and I admire those who can do it! Ideally, I would love to work part-time, so that I can be home with the kids more - but that is not an option. But I do have my summer off, along with holiday breaks - so I really don't have it to bad!

Lilli has been going to the sitter 3 days a week while I have been home, because we wanted to keep her on a schedule (plus she loves going to "school"!) She will go back full-time when I start back.

Alec is going to be spending his days with Mom-Mom until the summer. Then it is off to the shore we go!

Only a few more weeks until spring break..........(is it bad to think that way??)

No comments: